To make sure that your family and all other guests will have a pleasant, peaceful stay with us and to prevent any misunderstandings, please read our House Rules below.
When you complete your reservation with us, you also confirm that you agree with our House Rules during your visit. If you choose to violate these House Rules, it can result in the immediate cancellation of your reservation.
- On the day of your arrival, please :
– provide us the Passport or Identification cards for each member of your group.
– submit the remainder of your payment in full in cash (euros or kuna).
- You are responsible for the cleanliness of the apartment rented to you. This includes taking out the garbage and recyclable materials on regular basis to avoid problems with bad odors and avoid attraction of bugs.
- You are responsible to take care of your personal belongings and valuables that you leave inside or outside the apartment. When exiting the apartment, we advise that you always close and lock the main door, the balcony door, and the windows. We are not responsible for any stolen or damaged items.
- Pets are NOT allowed in our apartments. We regret this option, but due to guest complaints and problems with allergies and noises, we can no longer allow pets in the apartments.
- Smoking is NOT permitted inside the apartments. Please feel free to smoke on the terrace or anywhere else on the property. Thank you for your cooperation.
- You do not have permission to bring any weapons, flammable or explosive substances and products with strong or unpleasant smell into our apartments or property. In addition, any cooking and electrical appliances are not allowed without obtaining our approval first.
- You and your guests are kindly asked to take care of the apartment and furniture both inside and outside. You are not permitted to move the furniture or to transport it to another apartment, outside, or to the beach (e.g. the kitchen chairs to the terrace, cutlery/glasses/plates to another apartment unit, towels or blankets to the beach…).
- When you and your guests exit the apartment, you have the obligation to close the parasols / umbrellas, switch off the lights and electrical appliances, and turn off the water. Please NOTE – sometimes there are very strong winds and storms, which can cause severe damage to umbrellas and outdoor furniture.
- When using the klima / air-conditioning, we kindly ask that you please close the doors and windows to create a cooler environment for you. In addition, it is not necessary to leave the klima / air-conditioning on all day if you are not home. They are powerful enough to cool the entire apartment in a short time when you return.
- Due to our septic tank system, it is not allowed to cool down food and drinks by leaving them under running water. It is forbidden to throw waste in the toilets or in any other place not predicted for this purpose (like outside the house or in its vicinity).
- The apartment usage is for registered guests of Aurora Apartments only. It is strictly prohibited to bring other people who are not on your reservation. You are also prohibited from inviting non-guests to park their vehicle on our property. If any other person is found present in the apartment, the owners have the right to immediately cancel your reservation and all the guests in your group.
- Guests who intentionally or accidentally damage any property will be responsible to reimburse the owners the full amount of the occurred damage. The owners can ask the guests to leave an extra deposit on their day of arrival. The deposit will be refunded to the guests in its totality on the day of departure *only if they leave the apartment in the same status as they found it*. If the owners request a deposit, the guests will be informed about it when receiving the invoice.
- If you will be arriving after 20:00 on your first day, you are required to contact us and let us know. This is to avoid that we sell your apartment to other interested guests.
- On the day of your departure, the CHECK-OUT TIME for all guests is 10:00. This is required in order for us to have time to clean and prepare the apartment for the next guests arrival. You and your guests have the obligation to leave the apartment in the same condition as you found it – tidy and no damages.
- All guests are required not to disturb the peace of the owners and the other guests from 23:00 to 8:00. These are the designated “Quiet Hours”.
- As soon as you enter the apartment, it is assumed that you and your guests have read and understood these House Rules and that you automatically agree with them as a result of your agreement to stay at Aurora Apartments.
- Any problem that cannot be solved on the spot with the owners will require calling the local Police Department.
- Any complaints or problems will be considered only if you report it immediately during your stay. If you encounter any troubles with anything in your apartment, you are required to notify the owners immediately.
- The owners reserve the right to end the reservation of any guests who do not respect these House Rules.
We sincerely appreciate your cooperation with the information above so that you, and all our other guests, may enjoy your holidays.