Covid-19 Coronavirus Testing Center
New Testing center for Covid-19 Antigen and PCR test has just opened in Nin, near the Tourist Office.
Tourist visitors can visit this test center if they need a PCR test before traveling back home.
ADDRESS: Obala Kneza Branimira 2, 23232 Nin
COVID-19 CALL CENTER HOTLINE : +385 113
Other Coronavirus Info: https://www.koronavirus.hr/
In the town of Nin, there is no bank office, however there are several bankomat ATM machines and a currency exchange office. There are many more banking options, currency exchange and bankomat ATM’s in the nearby city of Zadar (17 km).
> OTP Banka ATM
> EuroNet ATM:
Currency Exchange Office:
> Exchange (Mjenjačnica) Mala Luna
Map : https://goo.gl/maps/JeHRUdqPZYuruZvMA
Address: Branimirova ul. 15, 23232, Nin
Phone: +385 23 636 250
Common Stores in Nin
Meat / Butcher shop:
AENONA (traditional local food)
PEPERONI (wood fire pizza, local food)
MAD DUCK GRILL (good burgers, pizza)
STARA KUZINA (rustic local food)
National Parks near us
Kornati Islands National Park
. One hour away from Nin
. Usually visited as part of a full day boat excursion.
. Contact us to help arrange the excursion reservation for your family!
Kitesurfing at Zdrijac beach
Important Phone Numbers:
Events in Nin:
Things To Do and See in our Area:
Special Offers / Services:
We can help arrange special offers or services for your family – just let us know!
- All day boating excursion to visit Kornati Islands National Park – includes meals, drinks, swimming, etc.
- Special Training Session with the only Wim Hof Instructor in Croatia – breathing, cold therapy, etc.
We can also arrange certain local homemade products, based on availability.
- Homemade local wine, 2020 Vintage, Limited availability – 60 HRK per L.
- Homemade local rakija / schapps, Limited – 80 HRK per L.
- Homemade local sokol smoked ham, Limited – Prices vary.